Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OK funs over time to rip it!

Outer ear
I've been working on a concept design for a while now, I entered it in a comp a few months back.
(Dyson awards)
(http://student.designawards.com.au/application_detail.jsp?status=3&applicationID=7882)

A design that could potentially change the face of the deaf and hearing impaired community. (fingers crossed).

Up till a few weeks back it was just a enjoyable concept. Got a call from "The New Inventors". They want me to come in with my design to be on the show. SWWWWEEEEETTTTT, free trip to sydney and shiz. Minor problem, need a functioning prototype! Hmmm soo ive been flat out sourcing to get hold of someone to help me build this baby.

Here is what the pretty concepts look like :)
More on the progression in a bit, if you know any electrical engineers that would minded partaking in history, throw me an email!!


No comments:

Post a Comment