Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What story do i want my mecha to have!

Now come the good bits!!! Picking and environment and textured for my Bot!!

Mother %^&$ PIMP. I started thinking I would place my bot in a war environment but reconsidered. I didn't put weapons on him, there is no need for him to be a symbol of aggression.

First test render, gun metal coloured crome details.!
Red = FAIL............. I added a glass cover to its face for more complexity and to allow this robot to have a visually working brain..... ooo

Yes dodgy glowing brain! I regret my choice here to make it glow!

Close up of the glowing brain concept! (still not a good idea..... had to make sure, sounded kool in my head..............)

Love the detail, went back to my CAD and allowed different textured to be placed on one body, thus allowing the orange details. Defiantly keeping these kinds of details.


Green = Fail so I stopped... haha

First happy test render! Gun metal grey, orange crome details, clear glass, placed in a non visible city environment (the reflections) Any question about anything just email me :)


Me liky! more comming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment